Can You Improve The Internal XBMC Player ?
Question 
Huh Can You Improve XBMC with installing codecs or other programs ?
I am using the internal player in xbmc and it is not perfect and my windows is after format.

I dont have any program or codec, can i install samething to improve my internal xbmc player ?
Nope, XBMC does not use external codecs.
Unless u use a build with DSPlayer included.

See this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=106629
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
Unless you use external player- Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup . You'll enjoy all blu-ray disc and blu-ray ISO menu options!
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Ok so i just try all of your options Big Grin - VLC, TMT 5, MPC-HC, PowerDVD.
All the codecs thet you give me and the "Internal player" in XBMC worked A lot Better !!! (For Me) . still little bit choppy but better then all of them.
alexkam87 Wrote:Ok so i just try all of your options Big Grin - VLC, TMT 5, MPC-HC, PowerDVD.
All the codecs thet you give me and the "Internal player" in XBMC worked A lot Better !!! (For Me) . still little bit choppy but better then all of them.
Nothing can playback more fluent than the standalone TMT5, PowerDVD11 and MPC-HC. You can set external to playback blu-ray disc and BD iso/m2ts/mkv to enjoy 1080P video with DTS-HD and TrueHD audio, and XBMC will playback the rest (Music, Photo, DVD, MP4, AVI, etc). You need to make sure your GPU driver is up to date!

Here are steps:

1. Download- AnyDVD HD (you have 14 days free trail)
2. Download- Virtual CloneDrive (it's free)
3. Download- XBMC 11.0 "Eden" Beta 1
4. Download all the files below and change directories in it to match the directories in your HTPC:
a. playercorefactory.xml
b. PlayBDMV
c. PlayDisc
d. PlayISO
but then you get stuck using a different remote for each one.
robl45 Wrote:but then you get stuck using a different remote for each one.
Not really, I use the same MCE remote for everything. You can change keymap in MPC-HC option to your choice. For TMT5, you need to use uMCEPlayer5.exe and for PDVD11, you need to use PDVDLaunchPolicy.exe.

I like external player to playback blu-ray disc and BD ISO for bitstreaming and enjoy all the original BD menu options. I still can enjoy XBMC for front-end and playback all other files.
but that assumes you have media center remote, I use my android phone with xbmc remote so those solutions don't work I assume?
robl45 Wrote:but that assumes you have media center remote, I use my android phone with xbmc remote so those solutions don't work I assume?
MCE remote is very cheap (OEM HP MCE KIT REMOTE), and I would not want my kid to use my $499 Android phone as a remote either.
i just install XBMC PRE-EDEN 11.0 (1.1.12) With DSPlayer and like magic in harry potter evrything is working no more coppy movies !!!! Big Grin

Smile

Big Grin Solved ! Wink

if you have coppy or slow movie and you want to make it better just install the newest vertion of XBMC With DSPlayer !

Link :

http://dsplayer.passion-xbmc.org/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can You Improve The Internal XBMC Player ?0