TVHeadend 2.13 support
Hi @ all,

first of all thank to the whole xbmc & tvheadend community (I used Windows MCE before -> XBMC beats it !!!).

I am currently using TVHeadend 2.12 and the XBMC Main PVR Development Repository.

It works like a charm there is only one little exception that would be fixed with TVHeadend 2.13. EPG Files will be saved in a database in 2.13.

I tested 2.13 version via git but it seems that xbmc isn't compatible with hts 2.13. Can someone confirm that ? Are there any plans to support 2.13 ?

cheers,
Uter Wink
that should work fine if you use any of the builds from my sig
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
thx for the fast reply. But I meant XBMC Main PVR Development Repository the Repository from your sig. I used the install-xbmc.sh from the Pulse-Eight Website.

Should I try to compile it via git ?

When I am using HTS 2.3 I see in the Syslog that xbmc is trying to connect but it disconnets nearly at the same time. XBMC is firing the error: Can't connect to TvHeadend.

cheers,
Uter
I've tested the git version of xbmc & tvheadend but it doesn't work for me. The connection can't be established.

Has someone else run this configuration ?

cheers,
Uter
post can be closed - after reading this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=96971 .

Just add a new User in the Access Tab of tvheadend and everything works Big Grin

bye Wink
Hi, where did you get 2.13 ? Is there a repository with latest builds for tvheadend ? The official repository of lonelycoder only contains 2.12, that even doesn't support recording !?

Greetz

LastCoder

Ps: would be nice to see here in the forum sticky threads for each backend and the latest supported functionality as backend for xbmc ...
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
Hey I got it form the git and I compiled it for myself.

If you need further help with compiling just text me Wink

cheers,
Uter
Uter Wrote:Hey I got it form the git and I compiled it for myself.

If you need further help with compiling just text me Wink

cheers,
Uter

nope .. tried to compile different stuff several times, it's not worth the effort .. I got now a XBMC Eden with TVHeadend running real smooth, don't touch a running system when you want your wife to be happy Big Grin

So long

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVHeadend 2.13 support0