Cannot export .actors on NAS: bug?
Hi there.
I'm using Xbmc Eden beta 1 on Max Os X.

I have a problem when exporting my library in separate files. Movies are stored on a nas with this structure
Movies
-movietitle
--movie.avi
--movie.nfo
--movie.tbn
--movie-fanart.jpg

and I access them through SMB.

I can export everything except actors, although I can correctly see them in movie info.
Logs show this for each movie of my library

Code:
21:29:05 T:2900517568 WARNING: FileSmb::OpenForWrite() called with overwriting enabled! - smb://admin:abc@192%2e168%2e1%2e2/Download/pyload/Zucker%2eCome%2eDiventare%2eEbreo%2ein%2e7%2eGiorni/%2eactors/Sebastian%5fBlomberg%2etbn
21:29:05 T:2900517568   DEBUG: CFileSMB::Close closing fd 10001

Any hints?

thank you very much Wink

melagodo
here are logs

1st part
http://pastebin.com/vmRXG0L1

2nd part
http://pastebin.com/vtgWA6vt

Same error on each movie...This happens when I select "overwrite".

hope it helps!

melagodo
anyone? I'm getting crazy with this Sad

melagodo
Please check the permission on the .actors folder(s). Log states 'permission denied'

Any chance you exported it once before with other user credentials?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
vdrfan Wrote:Please check the permission on the .actors folder(s). Log states 'permission denied'

Any chance you exported it once before with other user credentials?

.actors folders are not created; user has privileges to create directory btw!

And...yes, lot of chances that I exported my library with other user credentials in the past...Sad

melagodo
Weird. FYI, it's not only the .actors as fanarts fail to export as well. I don't think XBMC is failing here, something must be wrong with the permission.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Where do u see problems with fanart? Cause I see fanarts in every dir correctly exported...
Eg. L184+ in first pastebin.
I solved the issue!

By adding the source as
Code:
smb://user:password@ip/folder
actors thumbnails doesn't get exported.

By mounting the source in osx (with same credentials of xbmc btw....) and then adding it with
Code:
Volumes/source....

actors thumbnails get exported.

I wonder if it's a bug of Eden, since privileges are correct, I get troubles only with xbmc... and usr/pswd combination I've used to solve the issue are the same which presents problems by adding the source with smb://...

Thank you,

melagodo
I'll try to reproduce. Thanks for the feedback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot export .actors on NAS: bug?0