• 11(current)
[REQUEST] TuneIn Radio Plugin?
The normal radio item in the home menu is for stations provided via PVR (wiki) backends, not from addons.

You would have to use a customisable skin and make your own custom home items (wiki) for it to link it to an addon.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@somy : or does it help to start the addon at kodi startup via autoexec file?
/R
install TuneIn2017, FlickrExplorer or  ARDundZDF from Kodinerds-Repo (choose Krypton or Matrix with Tab "Kodi Version")
Just wanted to say thanks for this plugin, just got it working in Matrix.
(2020-08-12, 16:01)rols1 Wrote: @somy : or does it help to start the addon at kodi startup via autoexec file?
/R
Hi thanks for the reply!
The shortcut is just for convenience, I'd rather not to start the add-on on startup - after all Kodi is mainly used for videos in my setup Smile
Update V1.6.1 Redirect-Check added, Fixes

checks / corrects the stream url immediately before calling the Kodi-Player

Update:  repo Kodinerds or integrated updater
/R
install TuneIn2017, FlickrExplorer or  ARDundZDF from Kodinerds-Repo (choose Krypton or Matrix with Tab "Kodi Version")
Update V1.6.2 Fix missing Podcasts (and similiar formats)

/R
Update V1.6.3 Matrix-Adaptions, Search list, some Fixes

Matrix-Adaptions:
change xbmc.translatePath -> xbmcvfs.translatePath
set xbmc.LOGNOTICE/xbmc.LOGINFO dependent on PY2/PY3

Search list:
use list of last search-terms (max. 25)

Fixes: see changelog.txt

Please use the integrated updater or download the latest release zip from Github and install it new.
Tunein2017 ist also available at new repo kodinerds (for leia and matrix) - if not installed, take a look at the webinterface https://repo.kodinerds.net.
/R
Does anyone have the visualizations (VI) working in this plugin? I'm running Leia on a Rpi 3+. They work in the Kodi Radio plugin but I like Tune In radio better. I checked the plugin to see if there was a setting missing but I didn't see one. I tried changing the vi's but they don't display so I get a blank screen when I listen to music. Thanks.
(2020-09-22, 12:27)rols1 Wrote: Update V1.6.3 Matrix-Adaptions, Search list, some Fixes

Matrix-Adaptions:
change xbmc.translatePath -> xbmcvfs.translatePath
set xbmc.LOGNOTICE/xbmc.LOGINFO dependent on PY2/PY3

Search list:
use list of last search-terms (max. 25)

Fixes: see changelog.txt

Please use the integrated updater or download the latest release zip from Github and install it new.
Tunein2017 ist also available at new repo kodinerds (for leia and matrix) - if not installed, take a look at the webinterface https://repo.kodinerds.net.
/R

Is something else needed to make it work with Matrix version of Kodi, plugin stopped working after Kodi update? Error is like dependencies on Python 2.25 could not be satisfied when I try to install plugin from zip file. There is already Kodi Six version in the system installed, version 0.1.3.1 by Roman V.M.
(2021-02-22, 09:20)banesi Wrote: Is something else needed to make it work with Matrix version of Kodi, plugin stopped working after Kodi update?
the easiest way is to install the addon new from https://repo.kodinerds.net/ (choose Version 1.6.4+matrix (Matrix).
But you can also manually make the existing addon compatible:
change in file ../plugin.audio.tunein2017/addon.xm (lines 2 and 4):
  1. version="1.6.4" to version="1.6.4+matrix"
  2. addon="xbmc.python" version="2.25.0" to addon="xbmc.python" version="3.0.0"
and restart Kodi. The rest of the addon is identical - updates with Kodi or the addon-internal updater are possible as before. 
/R
Thank you @rols1 it worked by editing those lines 👍
@rols1 what happened to your plugin, just disappeared from my Kodi??

Had to reinstall it from zip again plugin.audio.tunein2017-1.6.5+matrix

very strange
(2021-04-26, 20:55)banesi Wrote: @rols1 what happened to your plugin, just disappeared from my Kodi??

Had to reinstall it from zip again plugin.audio.tunein2017-1.6.5+matrix

very strange

did it happen after restarting Kodi, maybe the first restart after editing the addon.xml (adding +matrix to version)?
Was there any error dialog?
/R
Actually no. I didn't use plugin for couple of days and now I wanted to play some music and found it gone. This looks like last "tunein" entry from logs:

2021-04-24 22:06:51.775 T:30008 WARNING <general>: CPythonInvoker(30, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.tunein2017/tunein2017.py): the python script "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.tunein2017/tunein2017.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE,N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE

Now that I think, maybe there is some new action in Kodi to put plugins as disabled when instability occurs. Not sure because I went for installation again instead of checking if plugin was marked as disabled.

After reinstalling, it picked up my settings, there was no need to login again.
(2021-04-26, 22:07)banesi Wrote: Actually no. I didn't use plugin for couple of days and now I wanted to play some music and found it gone. This looks like last "tunein" entry from logs:

2021-04-24 22:06:51.775 T:30008 WARNING <general>: CPythonInvoker(30, /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.tunein2017/tunein2017.py): the python script "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.audio.tunein2017/tunein2017.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE,N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE

Now that I think, maybe there is some new action in Kodi to put plugins as disabled when instability occurs. Not sure because I went for installation again instead of checking if plugin was marked as disabled.

After reinstalling, it picked up my settings, there was no need to login again.
thanks - I try to find out what the log entry means (never saw this before). Please inform me if something like this happens again.
/R
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] TuneIn Radio Plugin?3