• 9(current)
[RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr, radio.pt, radio.es) Music Plugin
Sure - XBMC never gets the rich ListItem when called this way. The URL "plugin://plugin.audio.radio_de/station/1641" is just a replacement for the resolved stream-URL (http://gffstream.ic.llnwd.net/stream/gffstream_mp3_w69a).

I see (clean) no way in changing that "issue" in your App or my Add-on.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
That's what I was afraid of Sad

Since I don't know anything about how plugins work, do you think a feature request for next Xbmc version can solve this ?

Or perhaps specifically for your addons since during the browsing via JSON I get the correct metadata like the name and the thumbs, perhaps I can pass them as arguments when I start a stream and you can use them to fill the data ?
I installed XBMC v11 on OSX v 10.7.5 and then installed the Radio Add-in. Selecting any item in the menu results in "Script failed: Addon.py". Can anyone suggest what the problem might be? I do not have a proxy set for internet access (saw that in the forum). Thanks!
(2012-12-31, 01:40)iraf Wrote: I installed XBMC v11 on OSX v 10.7.5 and then installed the Radio Add-in. Selecting any item in the menu results in "Script failed: Addon.py". Can anyone suggest what the problem might be? I do not have a proxy set for internet access (saw that in the forum). Thanks!

I need your Debug Log to help you.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
OK, when I went to create a log I found that several addins were updated and lo and behold, the Radio addin started working (no addon.py error). Now my objective is to add a particular radio station (WHYY http://207.245.67.206/listen.pls) but it is not playing (nor can I find it in the list of Philadelphia stations or by name but I'm assuming that the search only finds certain stations).
Hi Sphere,

was just wondering about the amount of radiostations in some countrys. South Africa for example. On the Webpage I find quite a amount of radiostations and there are missing in the radio plugin, Ican see only three of them.Is there a way to solve that?
Thanks in advance
(2013-01-03, 14:25)MeC!as Wrote: Hi Sphere,

was just wondering about the amount of radiostations in some countrys. South Africa for example. On the Webpage I find quite a amount of radiostations and there are missing in the radio plugin, Ican see only three of them.Is there a way to solve that?
Thanks in advance

Your URL is not a listing of all stations _from_ south africa (or with the country-field filled with "south africa) but the search result for the string "südafrika" (="south africa" in german). If you do the search in the add-on like on the website the results will be the same Wink
I did some tests regarding "south africa" - looks like the API hides radio stations which do not work. If I _filter_ to south africa on the website I still get 10 stations, but only three are working...
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Hi,

I don't get all of them they are listed on my link above? When I am searching for south Africa or südafrika I am getting different results. südafrika there are 4 radio stations, south Africa has 10 or so but not even half of them are fitting to the search result on the webpage and when I use the country category I just get 3 radio stations. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I try to open for example the station Metro FM and 5FM, but I don't find them even if I use the search.
Like I said, the Add-on uses an API and not the website. The API hides Stations which are not playable.
Metro FM and 5FM are not playable over the website, smartphone apps and this Add-on.

I cant do anything against that, you could try to write an email to radio.de and ask them for integration/fixing these stations.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Oh,OK. Now I understand. Thanks, will write them an email.
Hi here,

Is it possible to call a direct route from the plugin directly from a skin ? It can be great for me to access directly to /stations/local/
It work when I call it with : RunAddon(plugin.audio.radio_de)

I've try things like :
RunAddon(plugin.audio.radio_de/stations/local/)
RunAddon(plugin://plugin.audio.radio_de/stations/local/)

but i've also try with RunScript("plugin://plugin.audio.radio_de/stations/local/")

Maybe xbmcswift2's route system isn't make for do it ?

thanks
Hi,

ich have a problem with the add on.

Log:
Code:
16:45:03 T:3396   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.WindowsError'>
                                            Error Contents: [Error 5] Zugriff verweigert: 'C:\\Users\\Bj\xc3\xb6rn'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Bj�rn\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.radio_de\addon.py", line 45, in <module>
                                                plugin = Plugin()
                                              File "C:\Users\Bj�rn\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.module.xbmcswift2\lib\xbmcswift2\plugin.py", line 106, in __init__
                                                os.makedirs(self._storage_path)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\os.py", line 150, in makedirs
                                                makedirs(head, mode)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\os.py", line 150, in makedirs
                                                makedirs(head, mode)
                                                makedirs(head, mode)
                                                makedirs(head, mode)
                                                makedirs(head, mode)
                                                makedirs(head, mode)
                                                makedirs(head, mode)
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\system\python\Lib\os.py", line 157, in makedirs
                                                mkdir(name, mode)
                                            WindowsError: [Error 5] Zugriff verweigert: 'C:\\Users\\Bj\xc3\xb6rn'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
16:45:03 T:3396    INFO: Python script stopped
16:45:03 T:3396   DEBUG: Thread XBPyThread 3396 terminating
16:45:03 T:1336   DEBUG:  XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult - plugin exited prematurely - terminating
16:45:03 T:1336   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.radio_de
16:45:03 T:1336   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.radio_de) failed
16:45:03 T:1336   ERROR: Control 50 in window 10501 has been asked to focus, but it can't

I guess that the special char "ö" in my windows user is the problem.
Can you help me?

Edit: I changes my user folder name (http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/147...-name.html) and it works without any problems.
This is great Sphere. Much better than the TuneIn addon...more of my favourite stations are supported by this addon and my absolute favourite station has less of a delay compared to it's normal radio stream. Loving your work man! Oh yes just one question that I hope hasn't been asked yet. The Rad.io website allows you to register. Would it be possible for this to support those login details therefore allowing me to sync everything?

:edit: Sorry just found a post where you say you're working on it! Thanks. I'm off to try the rest of your addons...BigPictures and Rad.io has me hooked! Smile
Hi,

nice to hear that you like this Add-on Smile
Yes, synchronizing your favorited stations will be possible in the future, I'm still waiting for documents from the provider. Btw. If you like my add-ons you can give me some reputation (+/- button below my announce posts).

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Reputation added. Have you any advice regarding adding custom stations and their thumbnails? For example a thumbnail shows in the TuneIn plugin (doesn't play the stream unfortunately)...any way to find the thumb url?

:edit: Never mind figured it out!
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr, radio.pt, radio.es) Music Plugin5