howto enable tvheadend add-on?
I have used tvheadend as a video source for some time but i wanted to step up to PVR.

So i downloaded the eden build from dushmaniac. Now the strange thing is that after i configure the tvheadend add-on i cant enable it. With live-tv enabled at that moment it gives an error message 'Live TV enabled without add-on' or something like that and that i need to enable a PVR add-on, which is exactly what i'm trying to do.. With live-tv disabled nothing happens when i trie to enable the add-on. The status remains 'not enabled'. Am i doing something wrong?

Regards.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=971620&postcount=2
illiac4 Wrote:http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=971620&postcount=2

Uhh.. I'm using Windows 7?

I have tvheadend on a debian server upstairs. I'm running xbmc on windows 7 clients. As mentioned, i can use tvheadend as a video source no problem. I completely uninstalled xbmc before i installed the latest opdenkamp binaries for windows.

Thanks for looking into this.
delete ~/.xbmc/Userdata/Database/Addon*.db
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
dushmaniac Wrote:delete ~/.xbmc/Userdata/Database/Addon*.db

In userdata there is only a pictureIcon directory and some .xml files.

During the removal of the xbmc prior to the installation i chose to remove all data.

I hope you can think of something else...
if you pastebin the full debug log
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

Gisteren wel geprobeerd een debug log te maken met een enhancedsettings.xml maar dat lukte nog niet erg. Ga er vanavond mee verder.
it's advancedsettings.xml, but you don't need that. just go to system -> system -> debugging -> enable debugging.
and please speak english here.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

dushmaniac Wrote:if you pastebin the full debug log

http://pastebin.com/4u5KFhr0

Thanks for looking into this. It seems threre are some errors.

Regards, Eppo

P.S.:I found other pastbins with the same error.
Hello there. I'm having exactly the same problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
the installer didn't remove the database files apparently. so, back to what I said a few post up:"delete ~/.xbmc/Userdata/Database/Addon*.db "
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
howto enable tvheadend add-on?0