Github - skin .zip too big for repo?
I have github based repo here:
https://github.com/bossanova808/bossanov...bmc-addons

...and I want to use it to host some tweaked versions of skins I have made so that it makes for easy pushing to my multiple XBMC machines....update it in the repo and the add on just auto updates on my other machines.

It works fine for my add on (OzWeather) but not for my test skin, a tweaked Confluence (~ 12MB zip). If I manually go to the link, github gives me 'blob too big' - I presume this is a github limit? I can't find any refernce to this on github.

Anyone know of a way around this? Is anyone hosting a skin repo with a .zip on github?

I guess I could move the repo, sigh, it took me long enough to get it working with github so I'd rather not....
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Bugger it, I am moving it to github, everyone else seems to be using this and it's more generous on the downloads...
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Github - skin .zip too big for repo?0