•   
  • 28(current)
Library Auto Updater
@espr3ss0

Which add-on are you referring to? Give the exact name.
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic_controls (wiki) | Import-export_library (wiki) | Movie_sets (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Library Auto Updater.
@espr3ss0

I have merged your thread in the correct location. You will need to wait for the addon developer to respond.

I will remove the this and the previous two posts in a few hours, leaving only your original question here.
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic_controls (wiki) | Import-export_library (wiki) | Movie_sets (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I've just submitted an update to this addon for Krypton+ versions of Kodi. It includes a check for cron syntax. I'm hoping this helps the majority of users with issues.
This addon works perfectly at auto updating my library on schedule however I can't get it to update manually. If I select manual update a pop-up tells me when it will run next and askes if I want to run it manually. I select "yes' and ... nothing happens.
  •   
  • 28(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Auto Updater00