Say thanks to the selfless devs here
Boxee crashes more often than windows vista does. Xbmc is stable as windows 7..

I really appreciate for making a super awesome media player.

Now if this were to run in PS3, i would literally run around the world in circles with happiness!

Only time will tell Smile

Thank you!
Can't say enough good things about this software and the forum you guys run, cheers for all your outstanding work.
Asus Essentio CS5110, Intel E8300, 2 GB Ram, 8600M GT
Thanks for the great software Smile
Bumping again so this does not get lost.... show the devs some love!
Thanks a ton!

First started using XBMC on the original XBOX and now replacing that with small PC, would not thinking of using anything but XBMC!! The results of your efforts are amazing...
As we get closer to Frodo, with all the hard work being put into PVR, Raspberry Pi, and all the other great features..... I thought this may be a good time to resurrect this thread!

****EDIT**** Quick note: The OP of this thread is DDDamian, who is currently an XBMC Dev.... this thread was created BEFORE he became a dev. Just wanted to make sure nobody thought this was a Dev looking to toot their own horn!

Also want to say thank you to all contributors for spending their time to make this beautifull mediaplayer with all this great features.
i wanna say thank you for all the hard work you guys put in.................
thanks!
Thanks Devs!

And I plan to help get xbmc up and running on the latest iOS update (6.1) Just diving in now to compile...reading the threads first to make sure I don't ask (too many) stupid questions that could have been answered by RTFM or reading the previous threads on the same topic...

Michael

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Say thanks to the selfless devs here0