bluray vs hddvd iso playing
I've got everything working on my main computer the way that I want. All my blurays are made into isos using anydvd hd and clown. I also had some HDDVD's that I made into isos using the same. Click on movie and if its a bluray or hddvd iso then virtual clone mounts it and it plays on HPC-MC

I started messing around with having another computer with xbmc see the folders on the other comp and I was just letting the new comp scrape all the movies data when I clicked on one of the HDDVD isos and it played from within xbmc just fine. I clicked on all of the ones that were hddvd and they all play without having to mount anything.

Question is why do these ISO's work from within xbmc? I thought they all had to be mounted to get them to work. I double checked to make sure they were all isos.

edit... when I started clicking around, The A Team, bluray Iso also played and the Lord of the Rings bluray Movies that I spliced together... I'm sure they are not mkvs. I had just assumed that none of the blurays would play on another computer until I figured the playercorefactory for each computer to mount the isos like on the other computer.

Running eden
Thanks
Eden will play (some) BluRay isos.

JR
Is there nothing that I can do in the process of making the iso to assure that xbmc will play one every time?
It has do be decoded by anydvd hd first, than plays on any xbmc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
bluray vs hddvd iso playing0