Eden Crashing on startup on XP
This thread might as well be in Hebrew. I have eden 11.0. I download the mentioned .exe file. What do I do with it? and does it work. Seems some are saying yes and others no.
(2012-12-09, 17:05)rthomas529 Wrote: This thread might as well be in Hebrew. I have eden 11.0. I download the mentioned .exe file. What do I do with it? and does it work. Seems some are saying yes and others no.

my system is about the same as raztus, only i have more ram

Windows XP Home SP3
AMD Athlon XP 1700+
2GB ram
Geforce4 MX 440 Agp 8x
Nvidia 93.71

You need tobe running XBMC version ( xbmc-11.0-Eden_beta3.exe ) For the modified version of the xbmc.exe to work,
please backup your xbmc configuration before you do anything,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are Already using xbmc-11.0-Eden_beta3, then do the following:

in your xbmc installation directory just rename your original xbmc.exe DO NOT DELETE IT,
unzip the xbmc.exe file you downloaded and place it in the xbmc installation directory,
now start xbmc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are NOT already using xbmc-11.0-Eden_beta3, then do the following:

backup your xbmc configuration and then uninstall xbmc,
download xbmc version ( xbmc-11.0-Eden_beta3.exe ),
and install it, (you can try to start it and see if it runs)
in your xbmc installation directory DELETE the xbmc.exe file then unzip the xbmc.exe file you downloaded and
place it in the xbmc installation directory, now start xbmc

works like a charm! thanks vrmidas.
Hello! Just wondering if there is a fix for Frodo 12.2?? I was having this same exact problem with Eden until I installed this fix. It ran great for a few months, but now all I keep getting is plugin errors for practically every video channel.
So I decided to start fresh and install Frodo 12.2...and again, same problem as before...XBMC crashes on startup!

Here are my PC specs:
XP Pro - Service Pack 3
AMD Athlon XP 2500+
1.84GHz
1.50 MB RAM

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden Crashing on startup on XP0