[keyboard.xml - Action commands] PVR specific keymapping ?
Question 
Hi,

I'd like to map some keyboard keys to PVR specific task like teletext or full-EPG info about program (which are later mapped with input.conf of the kitlaän-bluez-hack for PS3 bluetooth remote).

I've seen that this is generally possible with keyboard.xml like

<keyboard>
<keyname mod="modifiers">SomeAction</keyname>
</keyboard>

whereas "SomeAction" could be something like "XBMC.ShutDown()"...

Are there accessible action commands for Teletext, EPG, Record and so on ?

Thx

LastCoder
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
Check out this:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Keyboard.xml

together with this:
https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc/blob/m...slator.cpp
https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc/blob/m...remote.xml
->> look for the prefix "pvr"
to show epg:
Quote:<your_key>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0)</your_key>

and for teletext:
Quote:<your_key>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Teletext)</your_key>

For record and close epg I'm searching but never find something Sad
Record:

XBMC.PlayerControl(Record)

I'm running through Confluence Skin's XML Files and checking <onclick> commands ...

Next I'm searching is EPG-Timeline ...
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
for epg-timeline simply open the epg and choose timeline.
after that you can open it with:
XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0)

Thanks for the record command Smile I've never found it...
have you found a better solution for the epg timeline?
bimbel Wrote:have you found a better solution for the epg timeline?

Try to hit the key F when live tv is playing, I think the EPG is mapped to that key if I not mistaken.
at the moment i can't test it, but i think this is only the epg for the actual channel, not the complete timeline?
EPG is mapped to the E key. unforunately when you hit backspace, it doesn't return you to the channel you're watching, but instead back to the main menu. anyone know how to just have it close the guide and go to the channel you're watching?
(2012-01-24, 19:24)wolfbiker Wrote: EPG is mapped to the E key. unforunately when you hit backspace, it doesn't return you to the channel you're watching, but instead back to the main menu. anyone know how to just have it close the guide and go to the channel you're watching?

Did you ever find a solution to this? It is silly that the pvr doesn't follow the same keymapping conventions as all the other menus. E.g. OK plays/activates something not open another menu. Back takes you back to what you were just viewing, not back to main menu.
toggle between epg/tvosd/recordings etc and fullscreen tv is done with the tab key.
sadly with a remote/lirc this behaviour cannot be configured (unless it is a 100% keyboard remote with a TAB key on it).

i hope lars will fix this soon.
Quote:sadly with a remote/lirc this behaviour cannot be configured

It can be configured. Simply edit your Lircmap.xml
Code:
<yourKeyOnRemote>FullScreen</yourKeyOnRemote>

_BJ1
Also the back button, the info button and guide button all appearing to do the same thing when video is playing in Live Tv.
I added for example XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0) to my Guide button on my remote but for some reason it didn't worked and default function got selected.

When doing irw

That key is doing this

root ~ # irw
16d 0 KEY_EPG devinput
16d 0 KEY_EPG_UP devinput
16d 0 KEY_EPG devinput
16d 0 KEY_EPG_UP devinput

When searching system Lircmap.xml this key is named
<title>KEY_EPG</title>

So i do

<title>XBMC.ActivateWindowAndFocus(MyPVR, 31,0, 10,0)</title>

In Global in keymap but not working either

Any suggestions?

Edit:
Seems that it only works under FullscreenVideo
So I'm looking at the mapping files on the Eden PVR branch and it doesn't appear as if there is a way to change the channels directly through an Up or Down scheme? Is this correct?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[keyboard.xml - Action commands] PVR specific keymapping ?0