instructions on how to compile latest version from git?
Follow up: Compiles and link without errors and only 18 warnings. I now have an XBMC.frappliance.

Long day at work, calling it a night. Tomorrow, pop that baby into the ATV2 and have some fun.

Now that I'm building, let me know if there are specific areas you would like help with or bugs fixed or testing etc.

Michael
Well i got the last pieces of the puzzle for making it work on ios4 / atv2 (with the new code which is compatible to ios5 and 6 aswell) - downgraded one of my atv2s to 4.2.1 for testing. So i guess todays evening i will push the ios6 support to mainline - and then i'm done for now with atv2) - spent enough hours without a real debugger for now Wink.

Not sure what i should tell you - just poke at the code - test it out and fix whatever bug you see Wink

The compile problem will most likly be fixed when we update the internal ffmpeg to a more current version (which we do once in each release cycle). Problem is that apple removed that alignement parameter from current clang.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz,

FYI: Power outage here that crashed my ATV2...

So I thought, what the hell, I'll do some testing. Updated my ATV2 to 5.2 and jailbreak with Seas0npass. No problems there.

Built XBMC from master (after your iOS 6/atv2 5.2 changes). All dependencies and and XBMC built successfully first attempt.

SCP'd it over the the ATV2 running 5.2, installed it and up and running with no problems. And the one click to start XBMC now is nice too!

So, all in all, great work by all involved, thank you all for your immense efforts!

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
instructions on how to compile latest version from git?0