Just began constant buffering
Hi

Have had my Apple TV2 for quite some time and never had any problems. However for some reason - that I can't seem to figure out it started buffering every few seconds.

I have my debug log here:
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=8891

I can see 1 error and alot of warnings. I have looked at the wiki and tried rebooting server and my ATV, I have tried to update ATV through SSH, but nothing has helped.
I have tried changig audio settings to 16bit as someone suggested, and setting output as optical/coax.

Pretty much out of ideas, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
So you didn't change XBMC - it started out of nothing?

Code:
ERROR: ffmpeg[DC3B000]: [matroska,webm] Read error

Beside that this file seems broken. It has no ref_frames and the pullup correction goes wonky.

Post the mediainfo (wiki) of that file. And play with the audio sync options in settings->video->playback
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Yes I went on a few days holliday and when I got back the buffering issue had started.

I have tried with several different files, all with same problem - also files I've watched previously.
I'll post mediainfo and debug from other files as well when i get home from work.

Maybe my router has messed up while I was away, I'll try rebooting that as well!
Yeah reboot all involved equip. I can tell you that the XBMC devs are not able to alter your XBMC experience from remote while you are on holiday Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Haha Are you sure :-)

*Goes and grab my tinfoil hat*
Ok tried rebooting router --> No effect
Updated router firmware --> No effect (Wanted to anyway, didn't think it would help)

Deleted the log file
rebooted
started playing "Hell on Wheels - 2x06 - Purged Away with Blood.mkv"
Buffering started at about 10 secs in
second time at around 35 secs in
Paused after buffeing (to get a search point in log file)

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=8958

Only thing I can think of is trying to switch from SMB to FTP perhaps?
I'm running with shared database via MySQL on a Whs2011 server, so if there is a guide to a few tips to move from smb to ftp or something, I would hate loosing all watched statuses etc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Just began constant buffering0