Need quick how to clear cache method
I have been experiencing smb and Upnp playback shuddering on xbmc. Recently a popup appeared during freezing and said library cache full. I have apple 1g and atv flash. Also already have cyber duck if that helps. How do I clear and navigate to the cache they speak of?
You haven't run out of drive space. This just means the network connection is too slow to playback the video smoothly, and the buffer/cache (in RAM) is full.

You can increase the size of the cache using an advancedsettings.xml file, but I would look at finding the problem on your network first.
Ned Scott Wrote:You haven't run out of drive space. This just means the network connection is too slow to playback the video smoothly, and the buffer/cache (in RAM) is full.

You can increase the size of the cache using an advancedsettings.xml file, but I would look at finding the problem on your network first.

If it is a network issue then wouldn't that also affect playback on my ps3? The file that kept stuttering was played on ps3 with no problems at all. I also placed the movie on the apple tv hard drive and get the same stuttering. Only when played from my xbmc apple tv does this happen?

Also which category in advanced settings do I find the option to change the buffer cache you mentioned?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need quick how to clear cache method0