(EDEN 11.0 Beta) Noob, in trouble need help
Sorry this might be a really noob question.

I have just installed XBMC 11.0 Eden Beta, On the main menu setup when I add a source associated to a movie scraper it seems to be added to the Video menu under Movies, like wise with TV sources they get added as “TV Shows” to the Video menu. I like how this works
But What im trying to do is add a “Home Movies” tab to the “Videos” Menu, so its along side "TV shows" and "Movies", This way I wouldnt have to go in to “files” to find it.
Anyone know if this is possible in 11.0 Eden, and where to do it?
It's possible, however it is entirely reliant on your skin to support. Most current skins offer this feature, however Confluence (the default skin) does NOT. The only things you can add to the menu in confluence are addons, not sources/directories.

Once you've found a skin that supports this, you need to select your source and bring up the context menu. Add the source to your favorites. Then in your supported skin settings, somewhere, there will be an option to add various menu items--usually from favorites or addons. You would then select your source from your favorites list, and it will appear on the home screen.

You can get more specific instructions from the forum of the skin you choose to use.
I believe this is what you are looking for. This is using the Transparency skin.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89678
...DJVege...
HTPC: G840 + GT430 + 2GB RAM + 30GB SSD
Remote: iPad/iPhone + iRule + USB-UIRT // FireFly RF Remote
Software: XBMC Eden + Eventghost + Win7

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
(EDEN 11.0 Beta) Noob, in trouble need help0