My biggest pain in the...
Hi guys,

I'm one of happy users of xbmc on my atv2. Beta1 solved all major problems, but there is still at least one really big:

I play movies/series from my time capsule disk via AFP. Everything working smooth and no complaints, but if I leave my system for a while, HDD on time capsule goes into a sleep mode and when i'm trying to play new movie xbmc trying to find or wake up, but seems to be timeout is too short and xbmc crashes back to front row.

I watched movies from my macbook's vlc from same time capsule and vlc wakes my capsule up after a while and has no problems. Can this be adjusted in xbmc as well? pleeeease!
Sounds like this. As stated by Memphiz, this will be fixed in Beta 2. If its not the same error (i'm drunk right now), pls provide a proper debug.log and CrashReporter as stated in Memphiz's signature Wink
antah Wrote:Hi guys,

I'm one of happy users of xbmc on my atv2. Beta1 solved all major problems, but there is still at least one really big:

I play movies/series from my time capsule disk via AFP. Everything working smooth and no complaints, but if I leave my system for a while, HDD on time capsule goes into a sleep mode and when i'm trying to play new movie xbmc trying to find or wake up, but seems to be timeout is too short and xbmc crashes back to front row.

I watched movies from my macbook's vlc from same time capsule and vlc wakes my capsule up after a while and has no problems. Can this be adjusted in xbmc as well? pleeeease!

i would already have done it if i had an option ... but crappy libafpclient doesn't help me for this problem...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Maetrik Wrote:Sounds like this. As stated by Memphiz, this will be fixed in Beta 2. If its not the same error (i'm drunk right now), pls provide a proper debug.log and CrashReporter as stated in Memphiz's signature Wink

different problem ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Thank you, Memphiz, for working on it. I'll post debug later today/tomorrow. But, i'm sure, you know the problem.
i don't...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My biggest pain in the...0