Enable windows screen saver while XBMC running
I am trying to figure out how to get XBMC to leave my windows screen saver settings alone while it is running? I have a dual monitor setup and one is my TV that is running the latest XBMC. When XBMC is running it disables the windows screen saver (I understand this on a dedicated machine) but I want it to leave my windows settings alone. I found a third party app that will turn the screen saver on only one monitor but this wont over ride when XBMC is running. Is there anyway to make it so XBMC simply doesn't mess with my windows screen saver settings?

Only reason I want to make it this way is cause my monitor is bright and I want it to go into a screen saver mode so its not so bright or simply put it to standby. The other reason is that I'd like XBMC running all the time so I can just flip to my HDMI input and have XBMC running instead of me shutting it down like I have been so the screen saver will kick on.

If there is anyway for this to be possible it'd be great to know, i've searched and searched and came up with nothing. Thanks for the help!

-haryy
Anybody have any ideas that I can try or know of any program that can do this for me? Or just someway to enable screensaver while xbmc is running? It'd be much appreciated, thanks!
I take it there is no possibly way to do this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Enable windows screen saver while XBMC running0