Dumb Playlists How to?
All I want to do is make a few playlists...i.e. Oscar nominated 2010, Oscar Nominated 2011 etc.. and be able to easily add to it, manually add to it...just go through my movies select one and "Add to Playlist XYZ" Much like iTunes..you just right click and the context menu has "add to playlist...".

Is there a way to do this in XBMC (Eden)? I have messed around for a few hours with smart lists but can't figure any way, I also searched the forums and can't find an answer.

TIA
Star 
I'm not sure playlists is what you want... I have 'sets' called Oscar nominated 2011, Oscar nominated 2010 etc.. They're easy to add with XWMM and the films can still be addressed with other smart playlists. The only real issue I have is when I have a Set called e.g. The God Father, and I also want it in the Oscar nominated set...

XBMC doesn't seem to like nested sets (although some use multiple listings, you end up with too many dups). But it looks like custom 'genre labels' will work, but it's a bit of work to hand label them.... it does seem to be a slated feature for XWMM, so I'll be glad to see that and I can wait. Keep in mind sets can now be part of playlists.

As a last note... adding to favourites is a right click in most cases.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dumb Playlists How to?0