TV Shows mixed
Hello.
I need some basic help here.
For exemple i have two seasons of the series The Walking dead.

Season 1 is on two dvds
Season 2 is one file / episode.

I have tryed to change the folder name for the season 1 so that xbmc should show the series (scrapper) but i cant get it to work.
Season two work just perfect.

Here is my layout of the folders.

Series / The Walking Dead / The Walking Dead S01 / The.Walking.Dead.S01E01E02E03 / the original name of folder from release / the .rar files for the dvd

Series / The Walking Dead / The Walking Dead S02 / The.Walking.Dead.S02E01.720p.HDTV.x264

How could i solve the problem that xbmc cant find S01?
Try changing your season folder names from what you have to just Season 1 or Season 2.
To many folder levels on season 1.

Try:
Series / The Walking Dead / The Walking Dead S01 / The.Walking.Dead.S01E01E02E03.rar
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hello, thanks for the replys.

The problem is that i dont want to change the .rar files or the folder that the .rar files are in. so iam kinda locked there.

Maybe its not possible for me to solve this issue without changing the .rar or the folder there the .rar is in?
RedTiger Wrote:Hello, thanks for the replys.

The problem is that i dont want to change the .rar files or the folder that the .rar files are in. so iam kinda locked there.

Maybe its not possible for me to solve this issue without changing the .rar or the folder there the .rar is in?

No idea (and i suspect it won't be easy or even possible).
Still amazed why people use those rar files in the first place and make it so hard for themselves
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Okey, iam unpacking and change the iso.file to The.Walking.Dead.S01E01E02E03 and test if that works.

Thanks for the help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Shows mixed0