Questions regarding scraping and TV series list view
Question 
Hi there,

I'm currently looking at XBMC (Eden beta 2) because I'm thinking about switching from Plex to XBMC.

So far most things seem to works very nicely, e.g. MythTV support via myth:// looks good Smile

I've got the following (I hope simple) questions:

I have movies in German and English mixed in the same directory and even of at least one movie I have the German and English version ("Pirates of Silicon Valley" / "Die Silicon Valley Story")
When I select "Update information" on the English version, xbmc lists me both the english and german title. After selecting the english title, it still shows me the german title and summary.
How is it possible to have movies in both languages mixed together in one directory? (I know that I will have to change the non-standard language manually -- if it would work)

In the TV series database view, is there a way to have the title of an episode shown in mixed-case (and not in only-uppercase)??
Only in "View: List" mode, the title is shown in mixed-case -- but this mode lacks the information about the episode...

Is it possible to have an indicator next to an episode / series which shows if I have already watched this episode (or series)?
Plex shows a bullet next to it which is either full/half-filled or empty.

Thanks a lot and keep up the good work!

Kind regards,
Anna Christina

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Questions regarding scraping and TV series list view0