• 8(current)
XBMC 11.0 Eden: Beta2 available now
Loving the new Eden Beta, but came across a strange issue.

I keep all my TV/Movies in the .RAR sets the downloaded as, and up until a day or so ago had no issues. But the last couple of days I've added a few TV-Shows, let it scan for updated content, and the items are not appearing.

Anyone else experienced this issue? Its as if it no longer knows how to process rar sets? Yet works fine with the ones previously added.

My newer set-up uses the new Beta2 Eden, a NAS, SQL DB, and pathsubtitutions for Thumbs/artwork. But I have used older versions of XBMC for and MySQL for a few years with no similar issue.
Karoake mp3+cdg still out of sync. Disappointed. Sad
Looks like Beta 3 just released.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Thumbs Up 
Thanks.Nod
Star 
MidnightWatcher Wrote:Looks like Beta 3 just released.

And where is that.... the repo isn't showing it.
My Ubuntu Update Manager installed it earlier today.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Nexus + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR 204 RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ Z83 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
MidnightWatcher Wrote:Looks like Beta 3 just released.

Yeah I just did a manual update of XBMCbuntu v28 to Beta 3 and all my movie sets are missing, i.e. the movies are showing as individual movies and not in sets.

Solved: Answered here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=101...ostcount=6
It's not here either... http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/win32/

LIES! Big Grin
MidnightWatcher Wrote:My Ubuntu Update Manager installed it earlier today.

Which PPA are you on?
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
Okay, so I rolled back to beta 1 and the constant buffering problem seems to be fixed, but of course I'm now suffering from all the issues in beta 1. Hopefully all of these will be sorted soon Smile
clock2113 Wrote:Which PPA are you on?

http://ppa.launchpad.net/team-xbmc/unstable/ubuntu (main and source)
And beta 3 is there indeed, at least in the win32 folder.
Thx for all the hard work again guys
Just appeared today - awesome Big Grin

Any idea where to find a changelist?
Anyone have a list of the improvements made in Beta 3? I noticed it popped up in Cydia for my Ipad 2?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC 11.0 Eden: Beta2 available now2