Missing Titles?
Question 
I'm a new XBMC (Eden) user and like it so far. l Problem I'm having is there are some missing movies from my collection. They are named right ie. Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope (1977) and Star Wars Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980). One will show up, but not the other. I can see it in the file list under videos, but don't see how to add the missing movie.

How do I get these titles to show up?

Thanks!

Mav
What happens if you click on the one that showed up?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:What happens if you click on the one that showed up?

Thanks for the reply.

The movie will start playing. The missing movies aren't in a movieset/group as far as I can tell. When I browse the file lists, I can see the cover art of the titles XBMC knows about; but the missing titles show no cover art. Like they are still yet unidentified. Huh
I got it fixed!!!

For some reason on 3 of the 6 Star Wars movies, I had to name them differently to make XBMC identify them.

I had to remove the "-" on three of the titles...

(not working)
Star Wars Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

(working)
Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

I don't understand why half had to be named different, but its working so I'll take it. Big Grin
The dash issue is a known problem with themoviedb.org's search. Basically it means "exclude this next bit" just like in a google search.

We have code to exclude the dash and do the search again, but it probably only kicks in if there's no results returned first time around.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Titles?0