Watched status in Playlists
Hi Guys,
since upgrading to Eden (which is fantastic by the way), I've been unable to solve a problem with my movies library.

I have a number movies (childrens, collections, etc) for which I had the watched marker set to hide them from view in the movies section.

When I wanted to see any of these, I had custom playlists set up which still showed them even though the watched status was set not to hide (which worked perfect exactly how I wanted).

Now with Eden, the playlists also hide the watched movies, giving me blank playlists until I untick Hide Watched. But then my movies list fills up with everything I don't want to see.

Anybody got any ideas how I can replicate he setup I had previousy with Eden? Hope I'm making sense.

Thanks for any help and suggestions.
Try adding to your playlist
Code:
<rule field="playcount" operator="lessthan">1</rule>
That should check to make sure the video hasn't been played at all.
I've already tried few variations using that rule to no avail.

The ideal scenario would be to somehow get the playlists to show files which have the Watched flag set even when "Hide Watched" is selected.
Something else you can try but it is a little more work is to make a smart play lists to do what you want, one to show watched movies and one to show unwatched only. You can then edit a couple of files so those playlist will show up on the home window under movies. Some skins also have the ability to add play lists to the home screen with out editing anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched status in Playlists0