MotionJoy or any startup program and XBMC
OK.. I have my xbmc almost where I want it. What I have done is when I power up the PC it auto logins and starts up xbmc. Since I am limited to the ipad xbmc commander I can only have xbmc running or I have to break out the mouse and keyboard that pushes the wife over the edge.. :-)

Here is my problem. I need motionjoy for PS3 controller to start so that when I go to games I can use it. But when everything starts XBMC loads and is up and then motionjoy pops up right over it. Then I have to get a mouse in order to shrink it or click on XBMC to make it the primary program being displayed. I hope this makes sense... Any suggestions on how to load a program without it popping the program up in a window?

Thanks for any assistance!
Here are two suggestions.. I can't guarantee they would work but you can give it a try.

Try a program called "TrayIt". Its free and has an option to minimize a program automatically at startup. Maybe this could minimize the motionjoy when it starts. Can't guarantee it would work as some programs are picky.

The second program is also free and called "startup delayer 3.0". With this on you can setup the launch order so that motionjoy opens first and then xmbc launches last and will be on top.

Hopefully one of those helps out.
Thats great... I will try them thank you
I have the simplest solution which works for me perfectly:

1. Download "Autohotkey": http://www.autohotkey.com/
2. Go in "Motionjoy" on option and enable "Placing it in system tray when click close button"
3. Now run "AutoScriptWriter" and click enable and shut down the window on top
4. Save the script and run at startup

Easy. I hoped that helped. I know the thread is a bit old but I hope you read it anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MotionJoy or any startup program and XBMC0