[Eden beta 2] Minimise XBMC
Question 
With Dharma and earlier I was able to set in the system options that "power off" would minimise the app and not switch off my PC.

Now in Eden this option is ignored or I can't find the "power off" button. Any of the options I choose continue to do what their label says, which I know makes sense but I need XBMC to never shut down my PC.

For whatever reason that's beyond my comprehension, if XBMC shuts down my PC, it will never start again without running through Windows 7 start-up repair several times. I can shut down Windows manually as often as I like myself and it never fails to start normally. As far as I can tell only XBMC causes this Huh
System settings, System, Power saving and set the "Shutdown function" to "Minimize".

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:System settings, System, Power saving and set the "Shutdown function" to "Minimize".

JR

Yup, that's the option I've had set since I first installed XBMC and has worked just fine until Eden. I've unset and set it again with no effect. I don't use any other skins just the default one in case it's based around that.

Now none of the options on the power down menu, or whatever it's called, cause XBMC to minimise. It just reboots, hibernates or shuts down - nothing will minimise Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Eden beta 2] Minimise XBMC0