• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2
frellAn Wrote:That is me coding that part of the skin, I make all my images scale so the aspect ratio is correct. I just can't stand a stretched image so if I was still in charge (which I'm not) I would keep it that way. Better to zoom 20% than have a stretched image because it just looks awful, cmon people.

Sorry man, didn't mean to upset you. You guys have done a great job with this skin and I really appreciate it. I didn't notice till now that the picture was being stretched. It's clearly obvious, but at first glance, all I noticed was that it was missing part of the image. I agree that it's better to keep the correct aspect ratio.
Advanced Launcher

- Posterwrap View
- Games Info Screen

Gallery
This looks pleasant.
maybe the most beautiful advance laucher view in my opinion!
great work!
How come I don't see the "Fusion" skin in the Passion repository? I see a bunch of others.
MikeQuell Wrote:How come I don't see the "Fusion" skin in the Passion repository? I see a bunch of others.

So maybe you're the only one on earth Smile

Fusion Migma V2 SVN is in XBMC Passion Repository. Just checked 3 seconds ago.
Haha, weird. Probably!

Would it only show up in the repository for certain releases? Maybe I'm not on the latest and didn't know it. I'll check again when I get home.

It looks sexy though!
Hrmm, took another look in the repository and this is all I see:

Here is my chain of command:
System>Add Ons>Get Add Ons>Passion Repository>Skin>!!!
The skin is only for eden. Not compatible with dharma.
Thought it might have been that. Thanks for confirming. I missed the eden text in your PHP code on the first page. Thanks again!
- Game Info Screen Advanced Launcher
- Game Info Button in Navigation Menu Bar
- Labels ON /OFF now Navigation Menu Bar
- New Posterwrap View for Advanced Launcher
- Little Bugfixes

Hey Butchbay, I've been busy for a while so no xmbc time, but I finally got some time and check out this skin. Great work! I have noticed a couple things. My videos screen does not work, for example video files doesn't work but tv/movies library does. It's just a black screen, it's the same thing with the addons under settings. Are they not done yet or am I an anomaly? I'm on the linux nightly (most recent as of 1/30 from mario-sitz ppa).
Nothing to see here....
@zepfan
Sadly i can't test on linux, using beta 2 on win7, working here.
You may try deleting and installing the skin again?
You're using the passion repo?
Hi butchabay,

Nice update and thanks for adding the Posterwrap view in AL! Looks great!

One question though....Wouldn't it be better to just press "i" for info, rather then have "press down twice for info" on every screen?

The movie and TV section work that way, so it would be nice to keep it the same throughout the skin...Plus it would add less clutter on the screen.

Just putting in my 2 cents here and hope I don't offend. You're doing an amazing job so far!

Thanks
butchabay Wrote:@zepfan
Sadly i can't test on linux, using beta 2 on win7, working here.
You may try deleting and installing the skin again?
You're using the passion repo?
Yup, Passion repo, It could be a case-sensitivity issue, so i'll take a look at a log when i get a chance.
Nothing to see here....
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v24