• 25(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2
Hi, I'm new about this forum and i'm italian so exscuse me for the english...anyway. I Have a question. In the dialogfullscreeninfo file, is possible to put the cast of the film instead of the name of the studio? maybee? and is possible tu put a flag or something like tha when the movie has 2 lenguages?
Thanks for the answer!!!
I'm not sure i understand what you mean with "cast". Second dialogfullscreeninfo is the info shown while playing a video file, or you mean the info screen by pressing i while browsing through the library, there is already a cast button. About language flags, no support because there is no really a clean method to do it.
Commited to SVN

- Global Search Script support

Thanks butchabay for the quick answer. i mean the info you get when you press "I" while the movie is playing. Right now the info you get when you press i while the movie is playins is:
Title
Genre
Studio
Plot

Correct? I would like to insert the cast like in the trasparency skin, to see who is playng the movie while the movie is on
(2012-05-07, 14:37)magico77 Wrote: Thanks butchabay for the quick answer. i mean the info you get when you press "I" while the movie is playing. Right now the info you get when you press i while the movie is playins is:
Title
Genre
Studio
Plot

Correct? I would like to insert the cast like in the trasparency skin, to see who is playng the movie while the movie is on

No promises, will keep in mind you request.
thanks dude
Ok, i've tried with transparency and i'm sorry to say that i won't add it, reasons are:

1. Build in functions are relevant (left and right) rewind and forward also (up and down) skip forward and backward

Sorry

Trasparency was just one example, there is no code to be able to see beyond the title, genre and the study of production even the actors in the movie?

thanks for your time...you are great

lok here to see the italian sky dialog of the movie

http://www.sky.it/statics/images/area-cl...itoli1.jpg
Yes there is a possibility but only a full list of cast or cast and role, and this list can be quite long. I've tried and it looks really bad.
By the way the screenshot you've posted is the plot! If the plot of the movie brings this info you'll see it.
What i can try to do is to add a button on osd (that dialog while pressing enter by watching a video) and link that button opening another dialog showing the cast (actors).
I'll try something out and see what happens Smile
just do it....is exactly what i'm looking for!!!!
Global search support ... YES!! Thank you. My favorite skin just got better. Smile

Now, errrr ... how do I download it? I can't seem to update the skin within XBMC, and the version I downloaded from XBMC Passion doesn't seem to include the new search function.
(2012-05-08, 03:40)Tomahawk Wrote: Global search support ... YES!! Thank you. My favorite skin just got better. Smile

Now, errrr ... how do I download it? I can't seem to update the skin within XBMC, and the version I downloaded from XBMC Passion doesn't seem to include the new search function.

Use TortoiseSVN. It's much easier and faster to get the newest updates.
Thanks JohnVee -- I saw the note about TortoiseSVN waaaaay back in this thread, but unfortunately I'm on OSX.

I'll just wait till the next official release. Smile
(2012-05-08, 15:30)Tomahawk Wrote: Thanks JohnVee -- I saw the note about TortoiseSVN waaaaay back in this thread, but unfortunately I'm on OSX.

I'll just wait till the next official release. Smile

Hope to get the release ready this weekend Wink
Awwww yeah Smile
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v24