Mega buffering with addons
The other day it seemed fine, last nite I could barely watch anything because the buffering was soo bad. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Maybe changing my hd to sd in Hulu? And xbmc just seemed laggy itself the past cpl days. Iv upgrade to the newest xbmc, 11.0 Eden I think and appletv2 new iOS 5.
i am not having issues with hulu or mlb or nfl but mainly most content from navi x lately .
now when i open hulu, there is no list or anything, this is really getting frustrating, one day it works, next day it dosent, fricking joke!
yeroc1982 Wrote:now when i open hulu, there is no list or anything, this is really getting frustrating, one day it works, next day it dosent, fricking joke!

You're right, you should ask for a refund Wink
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
canadave Wrote:You're right, you should ask for a refund Wink

Lol - good one
System: XBMC HTPC with HDMI WASAPI & AudioEngine - Denon  AVR-3808CI  - Denon DVD-5900 Universal Player  - Denon DCM-27 CD-Changer
- Sony BDP-S580 Blu-Ray  - X-Box 360  - Android tablet wireless remote - 7.1 Streem/Axiom/Velodyne Surround System
If I have been able to help feel free to add to my reputation +/- below - thanks!
Hulu doesn't like things like the XBMC Hulu add-on and actively work to break it. It's a game of cat and mouse.
Yeah its the "RandomBreakAddon" code we have introduced in XBMC. Just for annoying the user.

Man - just count 1 and 1 together. If it works the one day and doesn't the other - it has to be an issue with the site don't you think?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Ya im not sure, I'm ready to go back to downloading torrents, at least they always work when i want to play them. I don't have patience to keep messing around with settings every time i want to watch something.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mega buffering with addons0