atv2 stuck!!
i was watching xbmc on my atv2 this afternoon and all was well. turned it back on tonight and its stuck at the atv screen with top movies highlighted and wont move, let me reset, go to xbmc, nothing. can someone please helpHuh
Why dont you just pull out the power cord and plug it back in to see what happens after a reboot?
tried unplugging the power, nothing. tried to reboot using remote, nothing. it comes on, goes to the apple screen under movies to top movies and stays there. i cant even move the cursor
Restore and re-jailbreak?
can u please point me in this direction? thanks
Jonan69 Wrote:can u please point me in this direction? thanks

read faq.
I can't seem to find anything on restoring. Thnx
Get an micro usb cable, hit it into your computer (and to the ATV of course), open iTunes and restore. Then rejailbreak like you did to install XBMC.
Change the battery on your remote?
thanks for all the help guys. i restored and installed xbmc. i bought this box alredy jb and it had hulu,fastpass, and now it doesnt have any even in get more index. can someone pls point a newbie in the right direction? thanks
i figured it out guys thanks. can anyone tell me where to find the repo for fastpasstv?
Jonan69 Wrote:i figured it out guys thanks. can anyone tell me where to find the repo for fastpasstv?

Fastpasstv is almost all pirated content, so no can do per this. Though to be honest, I'm not sure where they're continuing development/discussions. You could try http://xbmchub.info

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
atv2 stuck!!0