Request: Recursive folders in Multi Image (Background Customizer)
Hi

Just a tiny request (actually I have no idea how hard it is to implement - but it's rather easy for me to suggest..)

I really like the possibility of having Multi Images as backgrounds for the different menu items, and I have selected to use my own photos as background for the Photos menu item.

Now - I have my photos sorted in folders in a common root folder, and it is this one that I have selected as the folder with the multi images for the menu item. Unfortunately only the files located directly in the root folder is used for background - the files in subfolders are not used at all.

It would really be great if this could be made possible. I'm sure others are using similar or related organizations of their backdrops that could from this change. Maybe it should be made selectable whether or not the chosen folder should be used recursively.

This would actually be close to how it is handled in the base XBMC - as you choose whether a newly added sources should be scraped recursively. On the other hand, when selecting Photoshow as screensaver, the chosen folder is automatically chosen with subfolders. So there's precedence for both cases.

Thanks for creating a great, intuitive and cool looking skin that really helps display the power of XBMC.

FFY
This is currently not possible. Only slideshow supports recursive folders.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Request: Recursive folders in Multi Image (Background Customizer)0