Manual Refresh Information
Hi and thanks for a great skin.

I do however have a small problem which forces me to switch to refocus skin once in a while.

If XBMC scans my library and scrapes a show/movie as the wrong one (due to filenames being wrong) I can use refocus skin to press "Manual" to write the name of the movie/show. That way TVDB or IMDB can come up with suggestions based on what I typed in. Now it will only suggest names automatically based on the filename.

Since I use apple tv this is a lot easier than going to my computer to change the name and rescan the library.

Is there any way to do this in Quartz? I have not found the "manual" button anywhere in Refresh Information.

Again thanks for your excellent skin. Perfect for Apple TV Smile
Thanks for reporting. I'll fix it in next update.

unicus Wrote:Hi and thanks for a great skin.

I do however have a small problem which forces me to switch to refocus skin once in a while.

If XBMC scans my library and scrapes a show/movie as the wrong one (due to filenames being wrong) I can use refocus skin to press "Manual" to write the name of the movie/show. That way TVDB or IMDB can come up with suggestions based on what I typed in. Now it will only suggest names automatically based on the filename.

Since I use apple tv this is a lot easier than going to my computer to change the name and rescan the library.

Is there any way to do this in Quartz? I have not found the "manual" button anywhere in Refresh Information.

Again thanks for your excellent skin. Perfect for Apple TV Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manual Refresh Information0