ATV2 Audio Rewrite
Any ideas on when the audio rewrite will be done and we will get sounds back in the menus? I know it is not a big deal but for some reason, I miss the sound. Smile Just curious. I know it would be after Eden stable, just wondering how close it might be.

For me, everything else is perfect. I finally figured out MySQL and have it working on 2 ATV2's and my main computer with all my media. I also have 2 Harmony remotes that give me extra buttons which is very cool. Thanks for all the hard work on it.

(I figured I would post something other than a bug or a problem for a change. Let you know that some people have no problems. And to say thanks!)

J_K_M_A_N
Thursday
Ned Scott Wrote:Thursday

no, Friday. we need some testing time.
Yeh but which Friday? Wink
QNAP TS670 NAS - 4x4TB Raided with NFS Support & Central MySQL DB
Pi 3 [Xbian] - Samsung 46" ES7000 Smart TV & HT-E5550 3D BD Sound System
Pi 3 [Xbian]  + Hyperion Ambilight- Samsung 48" Curved UE48JS9000 4k
PowerEthernet T1502 Powerline adapters
Last Friday... It's done already
Kick ass. I can't wait until Friday. Wink (I guess it was a stupid question. Sorry.)

J_K_M_A_N
Members of the Xbmc Elite ™ have had for months. There wouldn't be any point to the club if everyone had it.
I guess what I was really looking for was an update on the progress of it. I know it is a stupid question to ask when it might be ready. I was just wondering if it was still being worked on and if it had a long way to go or if they were just working out some bugs. I have been fully put in my place for asking such a dumb question. It won't happen again (for at least a week).

J_K_M_A_N
you watch commits to mainline at https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/commits/master . When you see it go in, then it's brewing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 Audio Rewrite0