Eden Beta 2 - TheTVDB.com only scraping english
Hello,

i have got a little problem, the included Scraper for TV Shows just doesnt want to scrape ANY other language than english!
The scraper settings are correct, i tried other languages also but nothing changed.
The Information is available in german on TVDB.com but cant be fetched with the Add-On.

I even modified the tvdb.xml and replaced the variable with the german language code.
After that i am able to select (de) to scrape but everytime it falls back to english.

Any clue?

Regards
Hi!

Here I am again - think I found the solution by myself!

Earlier today i changed the Setting under Video so that the Serie is reduced to Seasons.
Changed back to "Always" - and voila - the scraping went correct!
I then changed to "Never", the scraping went fine also.

Seems to be a little bug, can someone else check this too?

Regards
Scraping in swedish works for me, but only with new stuff I add. Rescraping epsodes gives them the same english plot.
Question 
I can't get this to work at all.. I'm currently on beta3 and the Norwegian show called "DAG" won't even show up in the list when I press refresh.. I know it's listed on the TVDB website along with many others, but I only get 4 shows called dag in the XBMC list.. All of them are (en).. I've also tried the video settings trick without any luck :/

Any clues? Smile
I have the same problem after updating to Eden 3 but with English.
kjettern Wrote:I can't get this to work at all.. I'm currently on beta3 and the Norwegian show called "DAG" won't even show up in the list when I press refresh.. I know it's listed on the TVDB website along with many others, but I only get 4 shows called dag in the XBMC list.. All of them are (en).. I've also tried the video settings trick without any luck :/

Any clues? Smile
I'm having similiar problems with show called "virittäjät", which only listed under finnish language.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden Beta 2 - TheTVDB.com only scraping english0