ATV2 and Eden beta 2 with .nfo files
I have a xbmc setup based on 3 pc's all accessing my media from a central windows 2008 server. The films are stored on an m:\ drive and the tv shows on a t:\ drive.. The media has been scrapped using "media companion" and has all the plot info stored in ".NFO" files stored in individual directories I.e. m:\purple rain

I recently purchased an "apple tv 2" and installed xbmc Eden beta 2, i use smb to connect to the server and can browse all my movies and tv shows but unfortunately the movie information does not get displayed.

I am wandering if the apple tv is somehow looking for nfo files on the m:\ drive?

Has anyone got any ideas what the problem might be?

Any help would be most appreciated.
Sounds like its time to move to SQL
Solar Powered Server Xubuntu 13.04 Sickbeard+Sabnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+mysql running @ 20 watts
Home Clients ATV2, Ouya, Xubuntu and Windows 8 all 13.2
Moblie Clients SGS5 SG Note II and SG Tab S all 13.2
Dark Knight RT-AC66U merlins build

dizzyikea Wrote:Sounds like its time to move to SQL

It shouldn't be a local DB issue if it's not reading .nfo files on a fresh install.
The debug log is the first stop.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Ned Scott Wrote:It shouldn't be a local DB issue if it's not reading .nfo files on a fresh install.

I was refering to the fact this is now his 4th client
Solar Powered Server Xubuntu 13.04 Sickbeard+Sabnzbd+Couchpotato+Headphones+mysql running @ 20 watts
Home Clients ATV2, Ouya, Xubuntu and Windows 8 all 13.2
Moblie Clients SGS5 SG Note II and SG Tab S all 13.2
Dark Knight RT-AC66U merlins build

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV2 and Eden beta 2 with .nfo files0