double entry's in library when using junctions?
Hi,

Recently I've noticed (since using Eden beta1) that some of my shows have all of the episodes twice in the library, when i remove the entry and let it update the library again it finds the shows twice.

and i don't really understand why this is suddenly happening because previously this did not happen.

i have all of my shows on my G: drive and 20-30 are dropped as a junction so that they all seem to be in 1 folder (though they are actually on H: ) and the folders XBMC should check are only on G: but for some reason it finds the shows(and the shows via junction's) on G: then a few seconds later also finds the one's on H: even though that path is not in the file lists.

does anybody know how this could have happened and how to solve it?
i haven't changed any file lists, i haven't moved any of the shows.
After the installation of Eden Beta 1 it just suddenly found a couple new shows which turned out to be the one's on H:

very strange...
The path is in the database, so it will read them. You need to drop your database and rescan, or manually edit your database (using sqlitespy or similar) and remove the H: paths.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
double entry's in library when using junctions?0