• 4(current)
WIP 1080LF (Linear)
(2012-04-12, 21:36)Piers Wrote:
(2012-03-13, 07:58)jjfunaz Wrote: Piers were you actively involved with media browser/WMC up until recently? I think I've been using WMC icons/theme that you designed up until I switched to xbmc. I really love the concept of this theme and can't wait for a release. Let me know if you help eta testing anything.

Yep, I also run mbmods.com and was very active in the MediaBrowser community...then I moved over to XMBC

I felt bad about leaving the MediaBrowser community last year, especially since there was such great support, but the set-top stability of openelec along with the support for filetypes, audiotracks, subs etc with XBMC cannot be beat... XBMC PVR has a lot of catching up to do though until it's as foolproof as the Win7 Media Center experience.

Looking forward to this skin BTW!
(2012-04-26, 16:20)GregN Wrote: Can't wait. Really looking forward to seeing more on this skin!

Me too !!!! Nod
I realy love your skin !!! Love
Awesome ! Nice Skin... Love it!
Any news... ? Wink
Hello,
sorry for asking Angel ... but is this skin steel in development ?

I realy hope that your are reserving us a big surprise Wink

Thanks again for any news, screenshot, mockup, ...

The skin is still in development Smile
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Thanks !!!! Love
Hello Nerd
Maybe More srceenshots for helping us waiting Big Grin

Wink
This looks like exactly what I've been hankering for. I wish that XBMC had a bounty system(like pfSense) where we could pledge $$$ towards a project we really want to see complete.

Do you have any sort of timeline for this or are you operating under a "it's done when it's done" mindset? Either way colour me excited.
Hmmm, this looks REALLY good, especially if has been said you can change the highlight colour. Does seem to be awful quiet on the news/progress front...hoping not a Vaporware situation.
Is this skin still in development, really want to see this complete. One great project
KJ31

- ATV2 5.0.2 (iOS 5.1.1 - 9B830)
- XBMC v11 Eden Final
- Skin: Quartz
- FC Seas0nPass 0.8.6
- aTV Flash (black) 1.6
(2012-08-10, 12:53)KJ31 Wrote: Is this skin still in development, really want to see this complete. One great project

I'm going to guess 'no' after almost three months.

At least a little word on progress or otherwise would be, i don't know, kinda good manners, especially since there's been several posts asking about it.

Real life issues aside, a quick update on progress/abandonment only takes a minute.

Of course i'm more than happy to be proven wrong Tongue

(2012-08-12, 01:42)SarahB Wrote:
(2012-08-10, 12:53)KJ31 Wrote: Is this skin still in development, really want to see this complete. One great project

At least a little word on progress or otherwise would be, i don't know, kinda good manners, especially since there's been several posts asking about it.

Real life issues aside, a quick update on progress/abandonment only takes a minute.

Piers's Forum Info
2012-07-31 04:45
(2012-08-12, 04:03)Hitcher Wrote:
(2012-08-12, 01:42)SarahB Wrote:

Piers's Forum Info
2012-07-31 04:45

I'm referring to news of this skin in this thread because people besides myself are clearly curious what's happening. He's obviously around so....
His last post -

(2012-05-24, 21:33)Piers Wrote: The skin is still in development Smile

• 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
1080LF (Linear)21