Library grouping Movie Series
Hi All

Just wondering if anyone else has found that in library mode, series of movies are often group - eg, I have all the alien movies, and then show up as 'alien anthology' which then opens up further to show the 4 movies.

Anyone know how to undo this do all movies are shown individually. Only reason I dont like it is that the groups dont show a year or rating - this is shown once you open it up.

Cheers
The term you need to search on is "stacking". I think there is an option in settings->video to enable it for movies. Or is it in the source settings?
thanks for the response

ive tried to mess around with stacking -no luck so far.

what ive tried is going into one of the movie series groups, then selecting 'stacking' in the side menu. All this does it take me back a couple of selections to the main 'movie' section menu.

Any thoughts?
Select the group you wish to remove and bring up the context menu. From there, remove the item from the library. It will ask you if you are sure, say yes the FIRST time. You will subsequently be asked to remove each of the movies contained in the group from the library. Say NO to each of these questions and your library will then be back to normal. (You will have to do this with each of the groups of course.)
The XBMC team, plug-in devs, skinners, etc. do this for us for FREE in their spare time because they want to. Think about that for a second before you start bitching...
thanks - i'll give it a go.

is there anyway to undo this say 6 months from now if i want them grouped again?
g-off Wrote:The term you need to search on is "stacking". I think there is an option in settings->video to enable it for movies. Or is it in the source settings?

I think you're confusing stacking with movie sets. Groups of similar movies (all Alien movies) shown in a group is a Movie Set. Stacking is when you have a series of split files that should be shown as one (ie, one movie in multiple parts).

You can disable the movie sets from displaying using the advanced settings file. This is a nice, easy way to disable them and then turn them back on if needed.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Use...library.3E

See the item under VideoLibrary called "flattenmoviesets".
Beta 3 will have better handling of this whole thing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library grouping Movie Series0