General SSH issue with iOS XBMC
I have an odd issue I was hoping someone may have some ideas about. I have an iPad2 and iPhone 4S, both jailbroken running 5.0.1. I had been using Cyberduck on my Macbook Pro to SFTP into each device, and never had any issues. But for the last few days, I've been completely unable to SSH into either device from my Macbook Pro. Even using Terminal to SSH [email protected] fails. Oddly, I can still connect to my aTV just fine. Just not my iPad or iPhone.

But the weird thing is that I can go over to my iMac that's on the same network, and connect to both devices just fine through both Cyberduck and Terminal. It's only my laptop that has the issue.

The only difference I can think of between my iMac and my laptop is that my laptop had been set to Always Allow the specific keys for my devices within Cyberduck. On my iMac, I never selected the "Always" checkbox in Cyberduck to remember the SSH keys. I just clicked Allow on the iMac, and it still works.

I've deleted the keychain entries for the IPs of my devices, but that didn't change anything. I've reinstalled OpenSSH, and even re-jailbroke my devices with no effect. Nothing I do on my laptop will work.

Curious if anyone else has seen this issue, or has any ideas. Thanks for any help.
This is totally unrelated to XBMC dude. At least your topic is missleading.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
General SSH issue with iOS XBMC0