Problems with TMDB scrapper
Hi, I'm using Eden beta 2 on Oneiric, from the unstable PPA.

Everything works perfectly except the MovieDB scraper is marked as disabled for some reason. It doesn't show broken, I have the YouTube addon installed, I tried reinstalling XBMC and other things, but I just can't get TMDB to enable.

Is there any way to completely reinstall this addon, or to manually force it to enable?

FWIW, here's the debug log
Bump/Problem still exists with Beta 3 and TMDB 3.0.9

Any idea how to force it to enable?
Seems that you are also missing the simplejson module used by Weather Wunderground.
You can try by deleting the addons15.db in your userdata folder and restart (no harm in that. will auto re-create)
You can manually download the addons from here http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden-pre/
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yea, Weather Wunderground complains all the time, but on line 72 it shows:
Quote:00:30:42 T:6605168 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.module.simplejson has been installed.'

Thanks for the Addons15.db tip, that fixed my problem!
been having this problem the past few days, rolled back to 3.08 i think it is and its working again.

was the update to 3.09 that buggered it for me.
Shadow_Mx Wrote:Yea, Weather Wunderground complains all the time, but on line 72 it shows:

Thanks for the Addons15.db tip, that fixed my problem!

is wunderground still complaining, even after you deleted the addon db?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:is wunderground still complaining, even after you deleted the addon db?

Doesn't seem to be complaining now, and it actually updated the weather conditions now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with TMDB scrapper0