[WORKING] VitalMTB plugin
Piggybacking off of LiveStreams, I've started working on a plugin for the VitalMTB site (http://www.vitalmtb.com).

I'm looking for a better way to get updates as the easiest way I've found so far is to snag the raw XML from vitalmtb website, parse it for the information I need using a simple perl script running on my media server and exporting an XML that livestream plugin can read, then a little renaming and new logos/art to display it.

If others are interested and want to assist, perhaps I can automate or host the XML file that must be updated and needed to view the videos, but it works good enough for me right now. If someone smarter than me who knows this stuff better wants to give it a shot, I'd be glad to show you what I've got or share with anyone else who wants it, just let me know and after I've done a little more polishing I'll put it up somewhere.

I'm actually contemplating making it a general extreme sports by adding in freecaster/extreme.com live streaming in as well. This is actually one of the reasons I decided to customize Livestreams so I could work with multiple sites/sources for an all-in-one stop shop for extreme sports.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WORKING] VitalMTB plugin0