Rotating picture files
I have some photos that were taken with the camera at a 90 degree angle. I've looked through XBMC on my HTPC but can't find any function to rotate a photo. I do have the button selected to 'use exif photo info for rotation' or something like that. I guess my photos don't have this information. My TV upstairs has a built in rotation function when I stream to it from Meezmo on my WHS server. If I use a photo editing program to rotate these files, I believe I'll end up losing a lot of resolution when they are saved. Am I missing something or is this a feature that will be added to XBMC? Seems kind of important.

Thanks.
bump anyone?
Press Enter when viewing a picture and it will rotate by 90 degree. Just press Enter until you get it showing in the right orientation.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rotating picture files0