[LINUX] MCE Remote Buttons in Ubuntu
I am curious about the default settings for the buttons on the standard Windows Media Center remote in Linux. I have pored over the forums and wiki and have been unable to find a listing of which actions are mapped to which keys by default, though I have gleaned from experience that the default mappings are different than they are in Windows. Does anybody have a list of the default button mappings?

For reference I have Eden installed on Ubuntu 11.10, and I'm using the standard lirc driver for MCE remotes. The particular model of remote that I have is a Sony RM-MC10.

Thanks!
(2012-02-08, 18:54)yellowfoliage Wrote: I am curious about the default settings for the buttons on the standard Windows Media Center remote in Linux. I have pored over the forums and wiki and have been unable to find a listing of which actions are mapped to which keys by default, though I have gleaned from experience that the default mappings are different than they are in Windows. Does anybody have a list of the default button mappings?

For reference I have Eden installed on Ubuntu 11.10, and I'm using the standard lirc driver for MCE remotes. The particular model of remote that I have is a Sony RM-MC10.

Thanks!

I would also appreciate this info. I've started searching the forums and I'd love any instructions on configuring a MCE remote for XBMC on Ubuntu.

TIA!
Check this out http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=45972

I hate messing with my remote, but I might try.
Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX] MCE Remote Buttons in Ubuntu0