Cinema Experience locks up b3 everything
This addon locks up Xbmc Eden B3 every time Cinema is clicked on under movie info. Please update the addon. Thanks.
Why would you create a new topic for this... and not ask it in the plugins official topic!!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Because this is a program addon and I didn't see a subcategory under program addons for cinema experience. I assumed this was a general category for questions relating to any of the program addons. Where is this "official" addon forum that you speak of?
kadeschs Wrote:Because this is a program addon and I didn't see a subcategory under program addons for cinema experience. I assumed this was a general category for questions relating to any of the program addons. Where is this "official" addon forum that you speak of?

How hard did you even look!! because its only a few posts down from this one!! RolleyesRolleyes
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
kadeschs Wrote:This addon locks up Xbmc Eden B3 every time Cinema is clicked on under movie info. Please update the addon. Thanks.

I have responded to this in the proper thread -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=1015835 message 2044

BTW search is your friend in forums..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience locks up b3 everything0