Library keep changing Wall-E to Walled In
>>X<<' Wrote:Is musicvideos inside the movies folder or on the same path ?

No. Have a disk with only data on it.
E:/my computer/data/movies
E:/my computer/data/musicvideos (these are ripped dvds)

I am using the Transparency! skin. There i choose music videos.
These are not single vidoeclips. They are ripped music dvds, can this be a problem?
If you set "musicvideos" and "movies" as two separate sources I don't see anyway for it to happen unless you have added "my computer" or "Data" as a source by mistake or added "musicvideos" and "movies" as one source
When i am at the main menu i choose musicvideo and add source, i only add my musicvideos folder and automatic scan.
When this folder are finnished scanning i go to movies in main menu, and add source, i only add movies folder.

But here i can see the musicvideos source that i added. Maybe this is why it picks up musicvideos and place them in moviesHuh
What contents are set on the musicvideos folder?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Mine is named "Wall-E" & it shows up just fine. Not sure why yours doesn't?
sho Wrote:What contents are set on the musicvideos folder?

The content for musicvideos are musicvideo/mtv.

I ran update library several times and deleted the musicvideos that showed in movies. And now the no musicvideos shows in movies Smile
Strange, but it works no
frank75 Wrote:When i am at the main menu i choose musicvideo and add source, i only add my musicvideos folder and automatic scan.
When this folder are finnished scanning i go to movies in main menu, and add source, i only add movies folder.

But here i can see the musicvideos source that i added. Maybe this is why it picks up musicvideos and place them in moviesHuh

Thats completely different to what you said previously you didn't say you where scanning "musicvideos" before

Quote:I have one folder called movies, and when i scan this my music videos from another folder "musicvideos" shows up in the movie library?

Why does it scan another folder when i tell it to scan only movies?
Deleted mymoviesdb and started over, and music videos stil pop up....

Anyone?
>>X<<' Wrote:Thats completely different to what you said previously you didn't say you where scanning "musicvideos" before

I deleted mymoviesdb and started all over again.

Added new source "musicvideos" under "main menu-musicvideos" and choose automatscan, and let this run until it is finished.

Added new source "movies" under "main menu-movies" and choose automatscan, and let this run until it is finished.

Updated library and deleted the musicvideos that poped up several times and now no musicvideos are showing in movies.

This is what i have done now, and it seems to work Smile
I had the exact same problem and the only solution for automatic scraping was to use imdb instead of the default scraper.
Renaming the file and manual entry did not work. I too had the same problem with MovieDB. Switching to IMDB worked and it scraped correctly. I did not try adding the .nfo file since none of my movies use the .nfo file. I will try this sometime to see if it works.
Hi again.

Now i'm using Eden.
Run update library, but get this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115270/
But it is this movie i have http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097883/

I get one from 1989 when i update the movie, but this pops up again http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115270/

Where can i find the database where this is stored so i can write in the right "tt" number?

Thx in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library keep changing Wall-E to Walled In0