Intel DN2800MT MBO
Have someone tested it under linux, GMA 3650 should be ok for XBMC, 2 cores- 4 threads 15W consumption nice mbo.

Any comment on these boards is welcome.
I have tested the D2700DC only under Windows. Netflix HD is still a no go. There are also glitches in Aero I've noticed. I feel like D525/GMA3150 was smoother. Looking at CPU usage, it's low despite pixelation, stuttering, etc. (40-60%) so I am guessing it's a driver issue. If the drivers are immature for Windows I can only imagine for Linux unless there are PowerVR drivers out there already that work with this GPU.

Sorry, I know that's not Linux, but it's at least a data point.

I have seen some quotes about it, all say the driver problem. Have read that GMA 3650 dosent support some features jet, driver as you say. I did the Intel D525MW, 1 months ago, as desktop pc with xp pro. Customer was delighted whit the size of the pc and the performance. I like atom CPU-s and Intel mbo, just to sort the driver questions.
(2012-05-02, 16:39)ASKE Wrote: Have someone tested it under linux, GMA 3650 should be ok for XBMC, 2 cores- 4 threads 15W consumption nice mbo.

Any comment on these boards is welcome.

There is a test here:
http://www.linuxtech.net/reviews/intel_D..._draw.html
It's mostly about power draw but it also contains comments on GPU compatibility with various Linux distros.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel DN2800MT MBO0