+1
+100500 Smile
+100501 haha
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
Mhh doesn't sound like the right thing to do as of the 2nd and 3rd thought. Sorry guys to amaze you by accident. Its just not good for our debugging process because i will be the only dev who has to troublshoot issues as soon as somebody of you would say "i'm using that special build from memphiz with all that nice features" (all other devs would say - "ahh nice builds from memphiz - let him fix these bugs then...").

So back to the plan - this will hit nightlys after eden and your patience is huge as you are already trained in it Smile.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Memphiz Wrote:Mhh doesn't sound like the right thing to do as of the 2nd and 3rd thought. Sorry guys to amaze you by accident. Its just not good for our debugging process because i will be the only dev who has to troublshoot issues as soon as somebody of you would say "i'm using that special build from memphiz with all that nice features" (all other devs would say - "ahh nice builds from memphiz - let him fix these bugs then...").

So back to the plan - this will hit nightlys after eden and your patience is huge as you are already trained in it Smile.

Haha thats fair enough! Probably better to have everyone working towards one common goal than make different builds of versions floating around as you said. At least we know the features basically just need to be put in as you already have them working/they worked before.
Set Up
Raspberry Pi running Raspbmc - XBMC 12.2
40" Samsung ES6800 LED Smart 3D 1080P TV
Onkyo HTS3405 5.1 DD True HD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
ReadyNAS Duo with 4TB (2 x 2TB X-RAID) Western Digital Caviar Green using NFS
It's so beautiful now. Thank you so much!
Sounds good - but Dropbox will cry if overloaded.
onizuka Wrote:can you please do a retina RC1 build? thanks!

Here is the latest Retina build:
Retina Build Update for Release Candidate Version (Mar 1st, 2012)
http://code.google.com/p/yangapp/downloa...os-arm.deb

Enjoy it!
linusyang Wrote:Here is the latest Retina build:
Retina Build Update for Release Candidate Version (Mar 1st, 2012)
http://code.google.com/p/yangapp/downloa...os-arm.deb

Enjoy it!

Thanks, perfect Wink
REALLY, THANKS,
now i can enjoy hd movies on my retina display, Big GrinBig Grin
I'm assuming that due to the fact that the Retina changes do not effect other platforms outside of iOS, the Retina builds have been so stable so far, and have been given the okay from our iOS devs...

Eden final will have Retina support!
Ned Scott Wrote:I'm assuming that due to the fact that the Retina changes do not effect other platforms outside of iOS, the Retina builds have been so stable so far, and have been given the okay from our iOS devs...

Eden final will have Retina support!

Good News!
linusyang Wrote:Good News!

And a big thank you to you, linusyang!
Ned Scott Wrote:And a big thank you to you, linusyang!

You're welcome. That's my honor. Smile
Hi linusyang

Can you please make a new 11.0 final build? Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iOS] Build to support Retina display?0