• 1(current)
[WIP] lightbox skin
Here are some screens and a video of my skin titled 'lightbox' currently in development.

It is inspired by the metro design philosophy and uses the foundation skin as a base (many thanks to hitcher!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eLJ_OxX3...RsLXCRUtJF

This started as a personal project but I've found i have limited abilities in skinning and could really do with some help from the talented coder here!Big Grin
some more screens

very nice!

tree_jammer Wrote:I've found i have limited abilities in skinning

you gotta be kidding right? :-)
judging by what you've put up here, you're well on your way.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
i love it - i'm really looking forward to seeing this!
Thumbs Up 
ronie Wrote:very nice!

you gotta be kidding right? :-)
judging by what you've put up here, you're well on your way.

+1 with Ronnie. The animations and transitions look great. Keep on going and just ask for help when you get stumped.

Great work!
-stoli-
this looks great! very pro. consider adding live tv support, maybe? hehe

love it
Looks great! Keep up the good work. Some pseudoTV support would be cool too. Smile
thegamesdb.net - An open video games database.
scottbrant.net - Blog
Dear sweet lordy lordy this looks amazing. I'm a huge fan of metro and this is the perfect blend of it and a media center. I hope this comes out soon, definitely my most anticipated skin and one that may be able to pull me away from Fusion Big Grin.
I'm personally not a Metro fan, but this is one freakin' beautiful skin. Don't sell yourself short, you're doing an amazing job.
Agree with the other guys - for your first skin it's looking really great.

Get stuck, just ask.
Damn, just got comfortable with my xbmc's current skin now I am waiting for this.

Great animations. Just wondering but is that gap between "weather" and "settings" planned or you going to add another menu item in that space ? just asking cause it looks a little weird to me.
WOW it´s amazing...nice work mate Smile
Any eta?
Not really a fan of the colours and overall look of the skin, but the home screen and animations where you access all from one place looks amazing.
reksveks Wrote:Damn, just got comfortable with my xbmc's current skin now I am waiting for this.

Great animations. Just wondering but is that gap between "weather" and "settings" planned or you going to add another menu item in that space ? just asking cause it looks a little weird to me.

I guess Pictures could go there but I think the space separates 'media' and 'options' perfectly.
tree_jammer Wrote:I've found i have limited abilities in skinning and could really do with some help from the talented coder here!Big Grin

You have got to be joking! - I've been adding mods to the skin I use for the last 12 months, and nothing I've done comes close to this.

Fantastic work - keep going!
BBC Live Football Scores: Football scores notifications service.
script.squeezeinfo: shows what's playing on your Logitech Media Server
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] lightbox skin16