Missing Artwork
Not sure if this is a skin issue or not, but running an OpenElec Eden build with Aeon Nox, and having weird artwork issues.
I have tv shows in low list view and then episode view at season level. My problem is I've added a new show, run artwork downloader and can't get the banner to show in low list view, or poster in episode view.
All shows added before I upgraded from Dharma show banners, but some posters are missing in episode view. All shows are stored on an ext hdd and I've checked that banner.jpg and poster.jpg are where they should be, but they refuse to show up.
Any ideas? Cheers.
What skin version does it say in add-on manager?
Have you enable "use banner.jpg" in skin settings?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi Martijn, thanks for the quick response.

I'm running version 2.0 and have use banner.jpg enabled. Just noticed that one of my shows I get no poster for episodes 1-4 which I added before the upgrade, but when I select 5-6, added since upgrade to 2.0, poster appears.
Another show I added since upgrade I get poster in low list but no banner, and then when I navigate inside to episode view, episode thumbs, but no poster. Clear logos and clearart show up fine and everything is where it should be in show folder. Weird.
Any ideas with this as everything else is working pretty flawlessly. Do you think deleting tv database and rescanning would make any difference?

Thanks again.
Update. Fixed problems by cleaning up my show folders. Some single season shows and ripped dvd isos weren't in season folders. Guess Eden is more particular than Dharma. Thanks anyway.
banjo23 Wrote:Update. Fixed problems by cleaning up my show folders. Some single season shows and ripped dvd isos weren't in season folders. Guess Eden is more particular than Dharma. Thanks anyway.

Nox presumes you have season folders even when the show only has one season.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Artwork0