No video on eden.
I have beta 3 running on a Zotac e350 fusion board. I can get video out to a monitor via HDMI cable but when connected to a TV, via a Denon 3311 receiver, the video signal is lost after the initial board boot up screen and XBMC splash screen. Does that mean I need to adjust the video out resolution in XBMC or something in my receiver? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lev
I all.
Same motherboard, same xbmc version, same issue.

I can see the bios POST messages on hdmi output, I can see the xbmc logo with progress bar (the 4 dots) but after that only black screen.
I switch on dvi output and I can see the xbmc gui.

Is it possible to use only hdmi?
Is it a xbmc or a motherboard issue?

Thanks
giangi72 Wrote:I all.
Same motherboard, same xbmc version, same issue.

I can see the bios POST messages on hdmi output, I can see the xbmc logo with progress bar (the 4 dots) but after that only black screen.
I switch on dvi output and I can see the xbmc gui.

Is it possible to use only hdmi?
Is it a xbmc or a motherboard issue?

Thanks

Thank God some one repsoned! I was actually thinking that I was posting to myself. Wink

I wonder if upgrading to a different AMD video driver would fix the issue? I can hook up my PC to an HP 24" monitor via either DVI or HDMI and the video signal, as well as audio over HDMI, work fine. It's when I try to connect to a TV or a receiver that things get screwy.

Hopefully someone with more experience with Fusion based motherboards can offer some insight.

Lev
I have just created the htpc and it is connected to a monitor.
I have to move it to the dining room and connect it to a TV.
I can't remember if it has a dvi output, I have to check.

But If I use dvi for video and hdmi for audio I have to switch to dvi tv input, do you mean it is possible to hear something on tv?
Big Grin 
giangi72 Wrote:I have just created the htpc and it is connected to a monitor.
I have to move it to the dining room and connect it to a TV.
I can't remember if it has a dvi output, I have to check.

But If I use dvi for video and hdmi for audio I have to switch to dvi tv input, do you mean it is possible to hear something on tv?

I have not tried connecting both. All I know is that when the PC is connected to a monitor via just HDMI sound comes through. Sound was not my primary concern at this moment. I want to first fix the seeing issue, then I'll move on to the hearing one. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No video on eden.0